The virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) will provide technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the affiliate-wide information technology (IT) program. The vCIO will lead the Client organization in planning and implementing enterprise information systems to support both distributed and centralized business operations and achieve more effective and cost beneficial enterprise-wide IT operations. Additionally:
- Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems for the client network.
- Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the client organization.
- Oversees the back office computer operations of the client information system, including local area networks and wide-area networks.
- Responsible for the management of multiple information and communications systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging, and office automation.
- Oversees the designs, implements, and evaluates the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software.
- Oversees cyber security and regulatory compliance initiatives, including vendor management and professional services as needed.
Provide on-going vCIO management support to client. Services will include:
- Establishing and leading of an IT Steering Committee
- Provide IT growth strategy and long term Planning
- Create IT Department structure based on best practices
- Assess skill set of current staff and suggest wage adjustments
- Provide coaching for IT staff
- IT budget initiatives and cost accounting
- Establish hardware standards and lifecycles
- Establish Service Desk
- Engage leadership in IT initiatives