Our CEO was recently asked, “Why Protelligent?” They were asking, why choose Protelligent over the other options available. Good question. The reply to that question is provided below.
- Breadth of expertise. Protelligent is an engineering-focused company. We employ highly skilled and experienced engineers. This allows us to provide complete technology life-cycle management, including: requirements gathering, infrastructure/process auditing, solution architecture, technology/process implementation, post-implementation training, and ongoing support and management.
- We eat our own dog food. Protelligent is not just a solutions provider. We also provide virtualized and cloud based services from two leading datacenters in the western United States. Our experience in developing, deploying, and managing this always-on, 24x7 infrastructure is the same expertise that is leveraged for all of our customers. We only recommend, architect, and deploy technologies that we have successfully vetted and are competent to deliver. You can be assured that Protelligent will not be cutting its teeth on any project delivered to you.
- Cross-industry technology strategy experience. Protelligent has staff with CIO credentials in diverse industries. This allows us to provide more than just superior engineering support. By elevating our engagements to the level of technology strategy, Protelligent is well positioned to ensure that the solution design meets the needs of the business and is defensible in the light of financial and executive review. For many clients, Protelligent is the primary technology strategist for the organization.
- Reputation for highly available, reliable solution designs. Whether it is our core cloud service and datacenter offerings, or a customer’s internal technology infrastructure, Protelligent has built a reputation for solutions architecture capable of supporting high-utilization, 24x7 environments.
- Compliance and security framework expertise. Security is a critical component of every network/systems audit, solution design, technology implementation, and ongoing maintenance project that Protelligent performs. Protelligent staff is experienced in many security and compliance frameworks, including: PCI DSS, NIST, COBIT, FISMA, HIPAA, SOX, SSAE, and CCSK. The lead security engineer on the proposed Assessment Project holds CISSP, CCSK, and other certifications applicable to ITAR. He also has extensive experience deploying and managing solutions overseen by the Department of Defense.
- True extension of your IT team. Unlike many vendors, we engage with the in-house IT staff throughout the lifecycle of the project, from initial requirements gathering through post-implementation training. Many vendors interface only with the in-house IT team during initial requirements gathering and not again until post-implementation training. Protelligent works directly with your staff every step of the way.
- Strategic vendor partnerships. Protelligent has cultivated strategic partnerships with vendors critical to our service delivery. These include: Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, Ruckus Wireless, Symantec, Ingram Micro, and others. These best of breed technology partners are foundational to our engineering expertise and solution development.
- Strong, mature company. Protelligent was founded in 2002. The company is fiscally conservative and financially sound. This is critical because for many of our clients, we are a vital link in providing services to their customers. A vendor that is highly leveraged (financial debt), experiencing unmanaged growth, or fiscally mismanaged, is a significant risk to its clients. Protelligent manages our internal affairs with the same diligence used to provide services to our customers, ensuring the highest level of corporate stability.
These key points encompass the core values of who we are at Protelligent. Contact us for more information about how we can enhance and extend your IT solution today.