No matter what industry you’re in, it is likely your company relies on computers to process orders, communicate with customers, advertise, or process billing and payroll. Many companies rely on technology to complete several of these actions as part of their day-to-day business activities. As business becomes more dependent upon technology, it is crucial to have a reliable and efficient IT plan in place.
Most companies, however, discover that creating an adequate IT infrastructure and employing the necessary personnel to maintain it can be a very costly commitment. Fortunately, outsourcing IT services provides businesses with the systems and technology they need, without breaking their budgets.
- Access to additional IT support and resources: Many companies find themselves with an IT department that consists of one or two employees. Quite frequently, those employees are expected to manage IT needs in addition to their primary job descriptions. Keeping up with technological advancements can require a large amount of dedicated time, which often means IT needs are pushed to the bottom of the to-do list or neglected completely. Utilizing managed IT services provides companies with skilled professionals that are dedicated to meeting your IT needs quickly and efficiently.
- Specialized services: Regardless of what product or service your business provides, becoming successful most likely means you have elected to specialize in that particular product or service. However, it is unlikely you have spent the time and energy refining the technical skills to operate your IT services effectively. By outsourcing these services, you can ensure the specialized skill sets and expertise necessary for efficiently managing and maintaining your IT needs.
- Efficiency and availability: When it comes to costs and structuring, you want a managed IT service provider, like Protelligent®, that has the expertise and depth of experience to assess your needs, define the best practices and tools and create a plan that’s both efficient and cost effective, while flexing with your business as it grows for the greatest possible return.
- Predictable spending: Managed IT packages can be based on a flat-rate fee which enables companies to easily plan for future spending. All-inclusive plans and upfront pricing allows you to easily add outsourced managed IT services to your budget without the fear of increased cost or unexpected expense.
- Customized service: Even within the same industry, IT needs vary from one company to the next. Protelligent has the experience and expertise to offer flexible plans that meet your exact requirements, rather than a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Expansion potential: With Protelligent’s managed IT services, you are no longer limited by your internal department’s knowledge, ability and resources. Our ManagedIT Complete™ service offers the reliability and expertise of an experienced team. If your company grows, your IT needs can easily be met without spreading yourself too thin or extra cost.
- Improved security, backup and recovery: Even within the best-staffed companies, employees are often the ones to open the door to ransomware and phishing by inadvertently opening a link or downloading a file from an unreliable source, subjecting the company to malicious programs that can result in expensive recovery options. Protelligent’s ManagedIT Complete offers a proactive approach with 24/7/365 real-time monitoring and alerting for events that threaten your security, while protecting your data by ensuring all records are securely maintained. Managed IT Complete can also be partnered with backup and disaster recovery to avert potential downtime, and most importantly, ensure business continuity.
Protelligent’s ManagedIT Complete service can provide you with the solution you need to integrate a fully functional, reliable and efficient IT plan into your business model. To learn more about how our ManagedIT Complete service can level the playing field for your organization, call us today at 855-PRO-TELL.
Comments are closed.