Cloud Backup & CloudDR™
Recovery Made Easy Through Expert, Managed Data Protection
LOCAL BACKUP AND RESTORE
A complete, encrypted backup of your systems and data reside at your premises. This ensures rapid recovery in the event of data loss.
OFFSITE REPLICATION AND RECOVERY
The complete, encrypted backup stored at your premises is replicated to Protelligent’s secure data centers. This ensures data recovery anywhere there is Internet connectivity, in case local recovery is not an option.
CLOUD RESTORATION FOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY
In the event of a major disaster (i.e. fire, flood, theft) your entire environment can be restored to Protelligent’s secure, private cloud, allowing staff to quickly get back to work with minimum loss of business data.
7 Points of Service
- Cross-platform, high-performance backup and recovery solution with broad operating system and virtual server platform support
- Encrypted, deduplicated data transport optimized for offsite WAN replication
- Cost-effective and rapid disaster recovery to similar and dissimilar hardware
- Supports P2V, V2V for VMware, Hyper-V based VMs for virtual recovery
- Replicate multiple point-in-time backups to Protelligent’s secure cloud for offsite backup and business continuity purposes
- Supports all virtual platforms including Microsoft Hyper-V, and VMware
- Plus we can back up servers on any platform
- Virtually recover your data as a virtual hard disk or VM
- Granular recovery
- Restore an entire server, database, file, or email message
- On-going test recoveries for DR validation
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- On-the-fly encryption of data (in transit and at rest)
- Blowfish and AES encryption algorithms
- Up to 448-bit military level encryption
Protelligent’s CloudDR™ provides true business continuity.
No matter what the disaster, from a deleted file to an office fire, CloudDR™ ensures that your organization will be back to work with minimum data loss as efficiently as possible. Local backups allow for rapid restore of data. Offsite replication ensures recovery in the case of local unavailability. Cloud restoration ensures that your organization can get back to business even if your local servers are gone.
Our IT backup experts manage the entire data lifecycle, leaving you to focus on what matters – getting your organization back to work.
What Protelligent’s Customers Are Saying
“As a medical device manufacturer, prevention of data loss is particularly important as there are regulatory implications in addition to business continuity concerns. I chose Protelligent’s CloudDr because we needed a reliable, fully-managed, and cost-effective solution that ensured 100% of our data would be recovered and our business would be back up and running quickly, in the event the unthinkable happened.”
“The California JPIA is a risk sharing pool for more than 120 local government entities throughout the state. We rely on Protelligent’s CloudDR to protect against data loss through off-site storage because their system is a secure, private infrastructure.”
Protelligent’s CloudDR offers clients peace-of-mind with on-premise CloudDR server, secure data restore with private cloud, and advanced disaster recovery system in the event a local disaster strikes your business. A guarantee your organization will be back to business quickly.