Audit & Compliance
As regulatory mandates multiply and become more complex, so does an organization’s human resource and knowledge maintenance requirements to achieve and sustain compliance readiness. Protelligent’s cross-industry experience and business-aligned approach helps transform compliance efforts into competitive delineators.
- Immersed in various compliance frameworks including HIPAA and PCI
- Custom audit framework with compliance crosswalk
- Always-on compliance awareness through real-time risk correlation
- Simplify your approach to compliance governance across functional areas and platforms
HIPAA Compliance is not Optional
Safeguarding electronic protected health information (ePHI) is required by law for all HIPAA covered entities and business associates. The HIPAA Security Rule requires that recurring technical and administrative risk assessments be performed to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of ePHI. Protelligent goes beyond the periodic assessment and achieves a highly visible and measurable state of compliance. As your trusted compliance partner, Protelligent® engages you to proactively address changes to HIPAA laws and security requirements, and helps keep the pulse of emerging products and services from which your compliance programs may benefit.
Adherence to the 12 requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is mandatory for all merchants, financial institutions and vendors collecting, processing, or storing cardholder data. Protelligent takes the bulk of the burden off you by providing PCI compliance scanning and attestation, security engineers, technical writers and more, to provide collaborative and pragmatic PCI compliance readiness and remediation services.
- Pre-audit gap analysis
- Sensitive data discovery
- Policy and procedure development
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) guidance
- Security and compliance awareness training